The River's Maker Camp Junior will run June 18-22 (Monday-Friday), 9 am - 12:15 pm each day. For full description and all the details, see junior.rivermakercamp.org
On Friday, June 22, there will be an Open House & Closing Lunch from 12 - 1:30 pm. Please plan to join your child to meet their friends and see what they've been working on all week!
Please use this portal to register a Junior Maker (entering grade 1-4), to register as a volunteer (middle school and older), and/or to register a volunteer's child for childcare (age 0-5). During registration, please put your child's CURRENT GRADE in the "grade" section. Please select the ENTERING GRADE when you choose attendee type. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Maker Camp Junior is $100 per student. For a breakdown of costs, please see http://junior.rivermakercamp.org/cost-and-terms. The following discount are available:
- To pay only the cost ($75), or to request scholarships, please contact Deborah Woo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about volunteering at Maker Camp Jr., please contact Lesley Stahl at email@example.com
- $100 – Junior Maker (entering 1st or 2nd grade) 5 remaining
- $100 – Junior Maker (entering 3rd or 4th grade) 1 remaining
- $0 – Childcare (age 0-5, children of volunteers only) 10 remaining
- $0 – Volunteer (middle school or older)
- Friday lunch (12-1:30, FREE!) - Please indicate # of people in your family who will come to lunch, including child at camp: $0